Quantcast
Match against Moreirense
You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Match against Moreirense
14 Respostas
12112 Visualizações
Aka1986 Iniciados
  Match against Moreirense
« em: 11 de Dezembro de 2012, 12:18 »
Hello everybody,

we are two girls from Germany and we would like to come and watch the match against Moreirense. We have several questions concerning this match - perhaps one of you can help us?

- How can we get tickets for this match (when does the sale start?)? Is it possible to buy them from Germany? And how much are the tickets?
- Is this match some kind of a derby (as the two cities are really close)? or just a "normal" match? ;-)
- is there already a fixed kick-off-time for the match? All that we could find was a general schedule that said "kickoff 6.1.", but no time...

We would be glad if someone could help us :-)

Regards from Germany

Charlotte and Aka
JotaCC
JotaCC Equipa Principal
  • Allez Braga Allez nos somos a tua voz...
  Re: Match against Moreirense
« Responder #1 em: 12 de Dezembro de 2012, 11:43 »
Hello everybody,

we are two girls from Germany and we would like to come and watch the match against Moreirense. We have several questions concerning this match - perhaps one of you can help us?

- How can we get tickets for this match (when does the sale start?)? Is it possible to buy them from Germany? And how much are the tickets?
- Is this match some kind of a derby (as the two cities are really close)? or just a "normal" match? ;-)
- is there already a fixed kick-off-time for the match? All that we could find was a general schedule that said "kickoff 6.1.", but no time...

We would be glad if someone could help us :-)

Regards from Germany

Charlotte and Aka

Hello Charlotte and Aka welcome to our forúm.

The tickets are not for sale yet because we play against Estoril next Sunday, but will be next week, you can purchase the tickets on game day, there is a point of sale near the AXA stadium. Yes we can say that is a derdi because they are two clubs from the same region.
If you  wish accommodation i suggest  Hotel dos Terceiros a 20 minutes walk to the stadium, I can arrange for you  10% of discount, if you like send me a PM.
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
Aka1986 Iniciados
« Responder #2 em: 13 de Dezembro de 2012, 19:50 »
thanks for your answer! So itr's not difficult to geht tickets even if it is a derby? Great :-)
About the hotel-booking - I think we will wait some time until the kick-off-time of the Braga match (and other matches) will be fixed. Any idea when this will be the case? Possibly we will contact you then ;-)
Kriticus
Kriticus Equipa Principal
  • #2210 - desde 14/08/1989
« Responder #3 em: 13 de Dezembro de 2012, 21:53 »
thanks for your answer! So itr's not difficult to geht tickets even if it is a derby? Great :-)
About the hotel-booking - I think we will wait some time until the kick-off-time of the Braga match (and other matches) will be fixed. Any idea when this will be the case? Possibly we will contact you then ;-)

It's not that big of a derby, so it's okay both to get tickets and to go calmly to the game ;)

About the kick-off time, the Portuguese League is not very diligent about that, it can be fixed any day, but probably still during this month. But every Braga match is usually televised, so unfortunately it probably won't be on a Sunday at 4 pm.
« Última modificação: 13 de Dezembro de 2012, 21:55 por Kriticus »
Aka1986 Iniciados
« Responder #4 em: 17 de Dezembro de 2012, 18:35 »
Kriticus
« Responder #5 em: 21 de Dezembro de 2012, 22:57 »
This match will be played on January 6th at 6 pm. ;)
Aka1986 Iniciados
« Responder #6 em: 22 de Dezembro de 2012, 21:59 »
thanks for this information! Tickets still aren't available, right?

Wish you all a merry Christmas!
Kriticus
« Responder #7 em: 22 de Dezembro de 2012, 22:12 »
thanks for this information! Tickets still aren't available, right?

Wish you all a merry Christmas!

No, both Braga and Moreirense still have a match each to play (for the Portuguese League Cup) before that one, the tickets should only be available next month.

Merry Christmas!
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
Aka1986 Iniciados
« Responder #8 em: 30 de Dezembro de 2012, 00:25 »
Hey guys, me again :-D So we ordered tickets for the match. They "have to be raised at the box office". Where do we find this box office? Is it in the city or somewhere near the stadium?

Thanks again for your help and if someone of you would like to meet for a good portugues beer before or after the match - let us know ;-)

Regards, Charlotte and Aka
Trovisco7 Juvenis
« Responder #9 em: 30 de Dezembro de 2012, 01:35 »
Hey guys, me again :-D So we ordered tickets for the match. They "have to be raised at the box office". Where do we find this box office? Is it in the city or somewhere near the stadium?

Thanks again for your help and if someone of you would like to meet for a good portugues beer before or after the match - let us know ;-)

With the kindly portugueses guys may be any time, beford the game and after the game to enjoy the
excelent portuguese beer.
Regards
Hugo_89
Hugo_89 Juvenis
« Responder #10 em: 31 de Dezembro de 2012, 13:35 »

The box office is right outside the stadium, near the entrance, in the middle of the parking lot. Once you get to the stadium, you can't miss it.
Anuncios G
Aka1986 Iniciados
« Responder #11 em: 02 de Janeiro de 2013, 08:02 »
Thanks a lot guys, can't wait to see your great stadium :-)
Romanus Invictus
Romanus Invictus Juniores
« Responder #12 em: 02 de Janeiro de 2013, 23:07 »
Thanks a lot guys, can't wait to see your great stadium :-)

You will like for sure.

Hope that you also enjoy the atmosphere of the match. And of course the Braga win.
Bracara Avgvsta
Aka1986 Iniciados
« Responder #13 em: 14 de Janeiro de 2013, 15:41 »
congrats to the win - congrats to a great stadium. Walking down and sitting inside was great - only problem was that they couldn't find out tickets and settled us in the middle of the Moreirense supporters :-D So unfortunately we don't have any souvenirs of this match (beside a computer print which isn't really nice ;-))

So if by any chance anyone of you wants to get rid of his old ticket? :-D
IrmaoEsteves
IrmaoEsteves Juvenis
« Responder #14 em: 17 de Janeiro de 2013, 11:33 »
Our stadium is one of the most beautiful in the world!!:D I'm glad you liked it. Unfortunately I can't help you because I don't have the ticket anymore, I just keep the most important ones.
Aposto no Braga! https://pt.betclic.biz

Anuncios M