Quantcast
CFR Cluj - Braga - tickets programmes - please help with an answer
You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Anuncios M
2 Respostas
5297 Visualizações
mingul Iniciados
« em: 01 de Outubro de 2012, 13:54 »
Hello, allow me to introduce myself, I am Vlad a collector of football memorabilia from Romania and a passionate football person in general. I am writing to you because I am looking for tickets and programmes from the match of SC Braga vs CFR cluj played recently.

Obviously, if interested, I will offer memorabilia in return as well as I will be going to the game in Cluj. What am I looking for is for 2-3 tickets and programmes (if printed) from the match played in Braga. Obviously I am more than happy with one ticket and one programme as well!

I can also send the DVD recordings of both games should anybody from the club be interested.

Hoping that my letter did not disturb you too much, best of luck this season!

Looking forward for a reply (even if a negative one)
I remain sincerely yours,
Vlad
sportarchive@yahoo.com
Kriticus
Kriticus Equipa Principal
  • #2210 - desde 14/08/1989
  Re: CFR Cluj - Braga - tickets programmes - please help with an answer
« Responder #1 em: 03 de Outubro de 2012, 11:07 »
Hey mingul. I can't help you with that, because I bought the ticket for all the 3 matches (like a season ticket, but for the Champions League) and also I'm not going to Cluj. I'm writing to warn you about this possibility, the fans that have the chance of going to Romania, probably also bought this pack and won't have the match ticket to give you. But I wish you luck for that quest!
« Última modificação: 11 de Outubro de 2012, 11:39 por Kriticus »
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
mingul Iniciados
  Re: CFR Cluj - Braga - tickets programmes - please help with an answer
« Responder #2 em: 11 de Outubro de 2012, 07:00 »
Hello! Thank you very much for this information. It is good to know. It will probably be difficult to find a ticket from this game in time, but I still hope for now that somebody here will see my message. I wonder if I could ask  much of you to post a short message in my name on the portuguese forum, maybe somebody has a ticket there.

By the way, did you by any chance see any match programmes printed in the stadium for the match against CFR?

Best of luck in the group!
Vlad
sportarchive@yahoo.com

Anuncios M