Quantcast
About the champions league match vs Galatasaray
You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Anuncios M
4 Respostas
7834 Visualizações
igunaydin Iniciados
« em: 29 de Novembro de 2012, 18:12 »
Hi everyone,
I hope you don’t mind me talking about this subject in your forums but I really need your help 
I am a Galatasaray fan. I am planning to come and watch the last game of champions league match Braga vs Galatasaray.
However all the tickets in the away supporter tribune have been sold out. I want to ask you that is it possible for me to watch the game with home supporters? Is there a friendly atmosphere for away supporters watching with home supporters  Can I watch the game without any problem?
Also if you suggest me to watch the game with the home supporters, I want to ask one more question. Can I buy the tickets for the match in Porto or Lisbon, before coming to Braga? Because I am planning a trip to those cities too.

I also looked the online ticketing system of SC Braga( from here : http://www.scbraga.pt/servicos/bilheteira ) but is it possible to see the available seats before the payment? I tried that but I could not be successful ( I want to buy tickets together with my friends if possible)

Thanks for your help
rvx Equipa Principal
  Re: About the champions league match vs Galatasaray
« Responder #1 em: 30 de Novembro de 2012, 09:31 »
Hi everyone,
I hope you don’t mind me talking about this subject in your forums but I really need your help 
I am a Galatasaray fan. I am planning to come and watch the last game of champions league match Braga vs Galatasaray.
However all the tickets in the away supporter tribune have been sold out. I want to ask you that is it possible for me to watch the game with home supporters? Is there a friendly atmosphere for away supporters watching with home supporters  Can I watch the game without any problem?
Also if you suggest me to watch the game with the home supporters, I want to ask one more question. Can I buy the tickets for the match in Porto or Lisbon, before coming to Braga? Because I am planning a trip to those cities too.

I also looked the online ticketing system of SC Braga( from here : http://www.scbraga.pt/servicos/bilheteira ) but is it possible to see the available seats before the payment? I tried that but I could not be successful ( I want to buy tickets together with my friends if possible)

Thanks for your help

Hi,

In general, we are peaceful, but you can try to ask the police to go to the gala fans sector. As for buying the tickets, you cannot do that neither in Lisbon nor in Porto. You may try to buy them online, since the seat numbers are not that important. The stadium has four stands: Nascente (Superior and Inferior) and Poente (Superior and Inferior). You should try to buy the tickets to the Nascente superior. This is in my opinion the best spot if you do not want to be involved with the home atmosphere and you manage to be close to your supporters. The only problem is that you have to climb a lot of staircases.

In the worst case, you can always buy the tickets at Braga. Probably, they will not be sold out. You just have to check whether they will still be selling the tickets at the stadium before the match.

Anuncios M
Anuncios M
rvx Equipa Principal
« Responder #2 em: 30 de Novembro de 2012, 09:33 »
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help

If you need any advice regarding the trip to Lisbon, then I can give you some since I live there. The best way to travel between Lisbon and Porto and then from Porto to Braga is by train.
igunaydin Iniciados
« Responder #3 em: 30 de Novembro de 2012, 21:46 »
Thanks a lot for those informations. I bought from the 40 euro side but at the end I dont have any tickets on my hand. It just gave me a reference number and a pdf( there is nothing about the match in the pdf) from unicre.pt   . How can I get the ticket? Also I could not select any stand, I dont know from where I bought the ticket. How can I look for these informations?
rvx Equipa Principal
« Responder #4 em: 01 de Dezembro de 2012, 14:45 »
Thanks a lot for those informations. I bought from the 40 euro side but at the end I dont have any tickets on my hand. It just gave me a reference number and a pdf( there is nothing about the match in the pdf) from unicre.pt   . How can I get the ticket? Also I could not select any stand, I dont know from where I bought the ticket. How can I look for these informations?

I think you have to go to the stadium before the math. There is a ticket office at the entrance, where you can request the tickets. The 40€ ticket should allow you to go to the Nascente stand, close to your supporters, but you should ask the police to let you access your sector. Normally, they allow you to do that, but since this is a Uefa match I'm not sure if this is possible. Nevertheless, our supporters are harmless and this game will be almost irrelevant for us, so I bet there will be at most 15k people, which is half the stadium's capacity.

Anuncios M