Quantcast
SCBRAGA 0 vs Besiktas 2 ... English thread
You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
14 Respostas
8157 Visualizações
gauche1903 Iniciados
« em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 02:13 »
Hi guys,

I have tried to read your comments about the match (via google translate of course  :) ) Most of you are very angry for the refree about the red card. I see but i must notice that the decision of the redcard was a very brave decision, but nobody can say the decision was wrong or out of rules. Everybody knows that a refree can punısh a footballer with yellow card if the footballer cheats himself. But i notice again, the decision was very brave for a team playing at home and surprised us too.

With that decision, 60 minutes of the game was played as 11 to 10 at Braga. But you must know that the game at Istanbul will start as 12 to 11 with the tremendous support of our fans. You can see from the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZs9hEoClwI

Under the pressure of Inonu stadium, a very difficult match is waiting you. But i suggest that; if you have the opportunity, come and see our great atmosphere for once a time.

Regards from Istanbul!
DeBarceloscomAmor <3
DeBarceloscomAmor <3 Equipa Principal
  • Cs e Braga, uiiii, 'Petáculo! :D
  Re:SCBRAGA 0 vs Besiktas 2 ... English thread
« Responder #1 em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 02:42 »
Hi guys,

I have tried to read your comments about the match (via google translate of course  :) ) Most of you are very angry for the refree about the red card. I see but i must notice that the decision of the redcard was a very brave decision, but nobody can say the decision was wrong or out of rules. Everybody knows that a refree can punısh a footballer with yellow card if the footballer cheats himself. But i notice again, the decision was very brave for a team playing at home and surprised us too.

With that decision, 60 minutes of the game was played as 11 to 10 at Braga. But you must know that the game at Istanbul will start as 12 to 11 with the tremendous support of our fans. You can see from the video:

Under the pressure of Inonu stadium, a very difficult match is waiting you. But i suggest that; if you have the opportunity, come and see our great atmosphere for once a time.

Regards from Istanbul!

Hi friend,

Fear?! Never... We go to Instambul to fight and win the game... We are warriors, we are BRAGA !!!  ;)

Welcome to the best portuguese site  ;)
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
rvx Equipa Principal
« Responder #2 em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 10:02 »
Hi guys,

Regards from Istanbul!

Welcome.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. You may say that he was very brave, but then why didn't he give a red card to Besiktas players, who where in the exact same position as Hélder Barbosa. He wasn't exempt in his actions. In fact, what he did was to give yellow cards freely in the first half and in the process seriously harmed Braga. But when Besiktas players that already had a yellow card simulated faults or deliberately kicked the ball out of the field while the referee already made the call, he kept the yellow for himself.
boneli
« Responder #3 em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 12:18 »
Hi guys,

Regards from Istanbul!

Hy there!

First of all congratulations for the victory!!!

A brave decision is: as he show the second yellow card to the Braga player, he should did the same to the Besiktas players that have done same thing during the game. If for you is a brave decision for me it was a coward decision. If he was correct and brave refree for shore Besiktas didn t finish the game with 11 players. But that is footbal...try to see with your brain not with your heart!!!

Regards
gauche1903 Iniciados
« Responder #4 em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 12:43 »
Hi guys,

Regards from Istanbul!

Welcome.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. You may say that he was very brave, but then why didn't he give a red card to Besiktas players, who where in the exact same position as Hélder Barbosa. He wasn't exempt in his actions. In fact, what he did was to give yellow cards freely in the first half and in the process seriously harmed Braga. But when Besiktas players that already had a yellow card simulated faults or deliberately kicked the ball out of the field while the referee already made the call, he kept the yellow for himself.

You are right Ibrahim Toraman must be punıshed with a red card in the second half but i dont remember the minute. It may between 70th or 80th minutes. No matter friend, we played 11 to 11 in the first 30 minutes and Braga could not even perform one organised attack. I dont think that decision will affect the scoreboard.

Wellcome to istanbul guys! Come and see our lovely city and amazing atmosphere in stadium.  We will do our best to host you kindly in our town like as we do in the other international matches.
Besiktas_cArsifans
Besiktas_cArsifans Iniciados
« Responder #5 em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 13:10 »
Hi everyone my dear friends
Was a very nice trip for us.
A significant advantage and won the match won.
The referee is very good. Do not be angry for nothing.
Helder Barbosa acted contrary to sportsmanship.
The yellow card for all over the world.

Talk to your team's worst game I think.
Braga had lost much power. We were surprised to

Carvalhal old team had a very good analysis.
Took control of midfield and won the match.

I want to thank all the people of Braga.
You showed us very well and respect you met.
Thanks and regards
Fernando Marques
Fernando Marques Equipa Reservas
« Responder #6 em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 13:26 »
Hi everyone my dear friends
Was a very nice trip for us.
A significant advantage and won the match won.
The referee is very good. Do not be angry for nothing.
Helder Barbosa acted contrary to sportsmanship.
The yellow card for all over the world.

Talk to your team's worst game I think.
Braga had lost much power. We were surprised to

Carvalhal old team had a very good analysis.
Took control of midfield and won the match.

I want to thank all the people of Braga.
You showed us very well and respect you met.
Thanks and regards
Simple anwser: No, he isn't a good referee and he will be out of the 2012 Euro, due to the bad performances in the last 2 seasons.
Your team captain has to thank the referee....or god, 'cause he was very lucky to play 90 minutes!!
Fernando Marques
Fernando Marques Equipa Reservas
« Responder #7 em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 13:30 »
Hi guys,

Regards from Istanbul!

Welcome.

You are right Ibrahim Toraman must be punıshed with a red card in the second half but i dont remember the minute. It may between 70th or 80th minutes. No matter friend, we played 11 to 11 in the first 30 minutes and Braga could not even perform one organised attack. I dont think that decision will affect the scoreboard.

Wellcome to istanbul guys! Come and see our lovely city and amazing atmosphere in stadium.  We will do our best to host you kindly in our town like as we do in the other international matches.
;D ;D ;D ;D Are you serious??
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
jaimec
« Responder #8 em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 14:31 »
CENSORSHIP ... it's a bitch.
barinho
« Responder #9 em: 16 de Fevereiro de 2012, 14:59 »
Hi guys,

Regards from Istanbul!

Welcome.

Hi gauche1903.

I know it´s difficult for people like us,who love our clubs,to ever admit that the referee has benefited our team.But in this case I think it was evident.I don´t know if you already had the chance to see that move where Hélder is shown the red card.It wasn´t a foul,but it clearly wasn´t a simulation either.He just falls due to the small touch that your defender gives him.Again,it wasn´t foul,but it also wasn´t simulation.And a good referee would simply warn him,instead of ruining the game.

Also,Quaresma did the same thing two or three times,as your nummber 8 also did and they didn´t receive a yellow card.The ref simply told them to get up.And your captains did enough fouls to be expelled twice but he remained in the game for the whole 90 minutes.It´s not your fault that he did that but it was a huge help fou your team.

As for the game,I don´t agree with your view.In the first 30 minutes there was only one team tryong to win and that was Braga.Yes,we didn´t create many chances to score due to your good defensive organization,but we were clearly in control of the game.If it weren´t for Hélder being sent off,the final result would probably be0-0 or 1-0 for us,which would leave the roun completely open for both teams.Of coures,with one man down and suffering a goal almost immediately,it was very difficult for us to do something.You were already defending well,so from then on it was even easier for your team to defend and block our main players.The fact that your coack knows our team extremely well was a huge advantage for you.

Know for the second game,we´ll try to do our best.We´re a brave team,taht´s why we´re called the Minho Warriors.I´m sure the atmosphere in your stadium will be fabulous,but we´re already used to play in those type of atmospheres.We´ver already won on England 3-1 this season,we could do it again in Turkey.It will be very difficult but you never know.

Best regards ;).
gauche1903 Iniciados
« Responder #10 em: 19 de Fevereiro de 2012, 04:30 »
Hi guys,

Regards from Istanbul!

Welcome.

Hi gauche1903.

I know it´s difficult for people like us,who love our clubs,to ever admit that the referee has benefited our team.But in this case I think it was evident.I don´t know if you already had the chance to see that move where Hélder is shown the red card.It wasn´t a foul,but it clearly wasn´t a simulation either.He just falls due to the small touch that your defender gives him.Again,it wasn´t foul,but it also wasn´t simulation.And a good referee would simply warn him,instead of ruining the game.

Also,Quaresma did the same thing two or three times,as your nummber 8 also did and they didn´t receive a yellow card.The ref simply told them to get up.And your captains did enough fouls to be expelled twice but he remained in the game for the whole 90 minutes.It´s not your fault that he did that but it was a huge help fou your team.

As for the game,I don´t agree with your view.In the first 30 minutes there was only one team tryong to win and that was Braga.Yes,we didn´t create many chances to score due to your good defensive organization,but we were clearly in control of the game.If it weren´t for Hélder being sent off,the final result would probably be0-0 or 1-0 for us,which would leave the roun completely open for both teams.Of coures,with one man down and suffering a goal almost immediately,it was very difficult for us to do something.You were already defending well,so from then on it was even easier for your team to defend and block our main players.The fact that your coack knows our team extremely well was a huge advantage for you.

Know for the second game,we´ll try to do our best.We´re a brave team,taht´s why we´re called the Minho Warriors.I´m sure the atmosphere in your stadium will be fabulous,but we´re already used to play in those type of atmospheres.We´ver already won on England 3-1 this season,we could do it again in Turkey.It will be very difficult but you never know.

Best regards ;).

Firstly i must say that Inonu is not like the ones you played "such as" befores. You have to understand this. Come and see it :) If not, you can easily understand from tv off corse. In an international match we begin the game with 12 players.

I even dont remember about your comments from the match about q7 or our number 8 (veli). I think, you are not ocjective with your speeches about them.

Also, if we talk about the first 30minutes of the match, i do not think that the game is under control of Braga. We were playing at away but we had more chances with q7. Our gorgeous defensive players (esp sivok and egemen) did not let you to even step up to our penalty area. So i dont think if the match completed with 11-11, you will win 1-0 or drawn 0-0. With such attacking organisations of yours,  you could not achieve to score to us. But we were playing in away, and even we were lack of a striker (hugo almeida adn pektemek was at bench), we can easily socre you with our pacefull and skillfull players such as quaresma, fernandes or simao. The first 11 aginst you was the first trying of Carvalhal. We started 4-6-0 as a tactique  ;D

Dont forget, for the revenge match at istanbul, every 3 corners of fernandes means a penalty for you  :D
You must worry on even for our corners.

Anuncios G
Besiktas_cArsifans
« Responder #11 em: 19 de Fevereiro de 2012, 10:58 »
Congratulations to Gil Vicente won a match.
I'm sorry because it is really hard on your behalf in Istanbul.
You will see a great atmosphere here, unlike axa stadium ;)

Have fun with Braga supporters who will come to Istanbul 8)

Best regards
PEDRØ XVI
PEDRØ XVI Equipa Principal
« Responder #12 em: 19 de Fevereiro de 2012, 14:49 »

Best regards
don´t push your luck just yet, you might get a  big surprise  ;)
and by the way i think it wasn´t your intention to say that the atmosphere in Axa stadium sucks... unlike means the opposite of like
« Última modificação: 19 de Fevereiro de 2012, 14:52 por Pedro Abreu »
O forum de "reserva": https://superbraga.freeforums.net
Besiktas_cArsifans
« Responder #13 em: 21 de Fevereiro de 2012, 12:14 »

Best regards
and by the way i think it wasn´t your intention to say that the atmosphere in Axa stadium sucks... unlike means the opposite of like

To take our goals at the beginning of the match will finish the job. ;)
Under intense pressure from the fans do not have a chance to players in Istanbul.
Match tickets sold out ;)
Fans waiting for this match ;)
rvx Equipa Principal
« Responder #14 em: 21 de Fevereiro de 2012, 12:19 »

Best regards

To take our goals at the beginning of the match will finish the job. ;)
Under intense pressure from the fans do not have a chance to players in Istanbul.
Match tickets sold out ;)
Fans waiting for this match ;)

We are used to harsh atmospheres, since we faced teams such as Red Star, Partizan, Liverpool, Celtic, Arsenal, PSG, etc. Don't assume that we are noobs around here, since we reached the final and the CL group stage last year. We will not give up that easily, although it's almost an impossible mission. But you can trust me. If Barbosa weren't expelled, we would be having a different conversation.
« Última modificação: 21 de Fevereiro de 2012, 12:21 por RVX1921 »

Anuncios M