Quantcast
Lech Poznan - Sporting Clube de Braga
You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Lech Poznan - Sporting Clube de Braga
46 Respostas
508131 Visualizações
Pher Iniciados
  Re:Lech Poznan - Sporting Clube de Braga
« Responder #20 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 18:38 »
What ods would you expect to see on those beting sites before Braga 2-0 Arsenal???
Football isn't Math.

Of course, same situation before M. City or Juve game ;) Just hope the game won't be unpredictable, and I am pretty sure of that.

btw. I don't know which stadium is more beautiful ours:

or yours:

but I'd say that your stadium is more amazing than Lech's ;)
PEDRØ XVI
PEDRØ XVI Equipa Principal
« Responder #21 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 18:49 »
Those guys are not from our club for sure. Normaly Braga sends the 2nd coach to see a real match of our opponent  ;D

Braga is not afraid but we respect you a lot. I think the chances are 50/50.

Will any Lech fans come to Braga for the 2nd leg?

There are always thousands of Lech's supporters on away games

Manchester City - Lech Poznan

we know our team is favorite on this round

I wouldn't be so sure... :D check any betting site, like bwin, betclic, bet at home lol

example

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/pl/betting/e/1681182/Lech-Poznan-v-Braga.html
uhh i´m scared... lech poznan supporters are good everyone already knows that, i just think ppl are giving too much credit for it, as far as i know the games are not decided by the number of fans the away teams brings but for the football they play
lech poznan is known for is supporters not their football that tells much about the team...
we´ll see if you guys make that much noise when you´re losing  ::)
O forum de "reserva": https://superbraga.freeforums.net
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
DeBarceloscomAmor <3
DeBarceloscomAmor <3 Equipa Principal
  • Cs e Braga, uiiii, 'Petáculo! :D
« Responder #22 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 18:53 »
 ;)
Kriticus
Kriticus Equipa Principal
  • #2210 - desde 14/08/1989
« Responder #23 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 18:56 »
What ods would you expect to see on those beting sites before Braga 2-0 Arsenal???
Football isn't Math.

Of course, same situation before M. City or Juve game ;) Just hope the game won't be unpredictable, and I am pretty sure of that.

What do you mean by unpredictable? If there were any logic in football, Braga (the team that played Champions League this season) would be on the next round facing Liverpool. But that would be in a scenario where football has any sort of logic rules, which isn't the case... Plus, we are in the middle of our season, on the other way your championship is stopped since November and you don't have any official game since you faced Salzburg on December 16th! And i have to say, you are not doing any better than us on your domestic championship. You are 10th after 15 games, is that unpredictable too?

At this point, i think our couch is focused on getting the team on our place in the championship, the Europa League should be secondary...
« Última modificação: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 18:59 por Kriticus »
Kriticus
« Responder #24 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 19:03 »
Those guys are not from our club for sure. Normaly Braga sends the 2nd coach to see a real match of our opponent  ;D

I wouldn't be so sure... :D check any betting site, like bwin, betclic, bet at home lol

example

Do your fans score goals? Try this one:
Épico SCBraga
Kriticus
« Responder #25 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 19:09 »
Pher, one more thing, if you like numbers (once you spoke about the odds) check out the UEFA team ranking ;)

BRAGA - 37th
Lech - 96th
Scbragamagic Juvenis
« Responder #26 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 19:17 »

example

Do your fans score goals? Try this one:
Épico SCBraga

my friend, this bets are only for the first game! this is not for all round, and the first match is in yours stadium!
Pher Iniciados
« Responder #27 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 20:30 »
Football isn't Math.

What do you mean by unpredictable? If there were any logic in football, Braga (the team that played Champions League this season) would be on the next round facing Liverpool. But that would be in a scenario where football has any sort of logic rules, which isn't the case... Plus, we are in the middle of our season, on the other way your championship is stopped since November and you don't have any official game since you faced Salzburg on December 16th! And i have to say, you are not doing any better than us on your domestic championship. You are 10th after 15 games, is that unpredictable too?

At this point, i think our couch is focused on getting the team on our place in the championship, the Europa League should be secondary...

oh I wrote "won't"? I meant will, lol :D

okay, if you did show me the video to the match with Arsenal (which I was watching live, because of the polish goalie between the posts in english team, and we aren't talking about the first match on Emirates), I can show you this video.

Lech Poznan - Manchester City 3-1 Highlights

that was against the richest club in the world

I am not making noise. Neither your nor our win will be a surprise. Just hope the better team will win.
« Última modificação: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 20:36 por Pher »
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
Kriticus
« Responder #28 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 20:52 »
Football isn't Math.

oh I wrote "won't"? I meant will, lol :D

okay, if you did show me the video to the match with Arsenal (which I was watching live, because of the polish goalie between the posts in english team, and we aren't talking about the first match on Emirates), I can show you this video.

Lech Poznan - Manchester City 3-1 Highlights

that was against the richest club in the world

I am not making noise. Neither your nor our win will be a surprise. Just hope the better team will win.

The first match against Arsenal was a complete disaster, but the same happened to Shakhtar, Arsenal often crushes their opponents at Emirates!

I know you did a great match against the "richest club in the world" (in spite of that 2nd goal, such bad luck for the english side), but again, money doesn't mean exactly victory neither titles, and Manchester City is a good example! For instance, Arsenal defeated them by 3-0 at City's stadium and they are just 3rd (5 points away from the 1st place) with a match in advance!

You shouldn't hold onto the past, these two games will be a whole new story ;)
« Última modificação: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 20:59 por Kriticus »
Pher Iniciados
« Responder #29 em: 08 de Fevereiro de 2011, 21:45 »
yeah, 2nd goal was very lucky, but the first one and especially the last one were awesome. I can't wait to see those matches and I am sure they will give the both sides the same amount of emotions
lechpoznan
lechpoznan Iniciados
« Responder #30 em: 17 de Fevereiro de 2011, 20:38 »
What an awful game. Playing in such conditions killed it
Anuncios G
Maria
Maria Equipa Principal
  • Não vou morrer sem ver o Braga Campeão!
« Responder #31 em: 17 de Fevereiro de 2011, 23:00 »
Must agree with you. Our players are not used to play with snow!! And it didnt stop snowing during all the match.
We also had many players injuried. Hope we will come back at the match at home. Of course this is a wish of a Braga supporter.
GVERREIRA DO MINHO
Zusco
Zusco Equipa Principal
  • Quem não sente não entende
« Responder #32 em: 18 de Fevereiro de 2011, 14:27 »
Playing Home SC Braga is better than any club  :D
cyklonkovi Iniciados
« Responder #33 em: 18 de Fevereiro de 2011, 14:34 »
będę miał link na mecz Lech - Polonia  :)
cyklonkovi Iniciados
cyklonkovi Iniciados
« Responder #35 em: 18 de Fevereiro de 2011, 14:43 »
Eu posso lhe dar um link para o jogo é no domingo http://www.meczyki.pl/
PEDRØ XVI
« Responder #36 em: 18 de Fevereiro de 2011, 17:35 »
27.07.2010 - Praga, przemarsz kiboli Lecha (Sparta Praga vs Lech Poznan)

again, we already know your supporters are one of the best in the world but that will not win the game on the 2nd round
Zusco
Zusco Equipa Principal
  • Quem não sente não entende
« Responder #37 em: 19 de Fevereiro de 2011, 23:42 »
27.07.2010 - Praga, przemarsz kiboli Lecha (Sparta Praga vs Lech Poznan)

again, we already know your supporters are one of the best in the world but that will not win the game on the 2nd round

Obviously we'll win! 3-0 8)
PEDRØ XVI
« Responder #38 em: 20 de Fevereiro de 2011, 12:29 »
btw since you guys are always posting videos of your supporters chec out these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B0rMZLQ0tY&feature=related
check the whole stadium, at 5:45. 85% were SCBraga supporters, and we were playing outdoors
PEDRØ XVI
« Responder #39 em: 20 de Fevereiro de 2011, 12:35 »

Anuncios M