Quantcast
SCBRAGA X ARSENAL
You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
SCBRAGA X ARSENAL
17 Respostas
135670 Visualizações
ric Equipa Principal
  SCBRAGA X ARSENAL
« em: 22 de Novembro de 2010, 09:29 »
comments
JotaCC
JotaCC Equipa Principal
  • Allez Braga Allez nos somos a tua voz...
  Re:SCBRAGA X ARSENAL
« Responder #1 em: 22 de Novembro de 2010, 16:36 »
A very difficult game for us and I hop for them to.Arsenal has a team full of stars but Braga is going to do a great game and win it.
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
JMSG
JMSG Juvenis
  • FINALISTA LIGA EUROPA 2010/2011
« Responder #2 em: 22 de Novembro de 2010, 17:30 »
It will be a game with a degree of difficulty very elevated but I hope that our magic Braga win and bring back the possibilty to us to qualify to the knock-out stage and gain more money and prestige.. And, of course, overcome this difficult phase that we are moving!

BRAGA!!!!  ;D ;D
Karl
Karl Juniores
« Responder #3 em: 22 de Novembro de 2010, 22:48 »
For once I'm going to step out of my boundaries and predict one of the best games that we have ever seen in Braga. Arsenal for all ther qualities in going forward and attacking have yet to be troubled at the back. Tomorrow will be a very close game. Arsenal for everything that they have will be happy with a draw and may use some of their younger players. It has been a regular thin for Arsenal to play younger players in the latter parts of the group stages of this competition. We may not be putting away our chances but our luck has got to change sooner or later. I see it being a thriller.. maybe 5 goals.. a 3-2 win or a 3-2 defeat.... certainly one we wont forget!
4GIVME Juvenis
« Responder #4 em: 23 de Novembro de 2010, 05:36 »
Finally an english section lol.

Very nervous for the game but the boys seem motivated and why wouldn't they be as a win will keep our hope alive. We have had abit of a rest aswell to allow for some of the injured bodies to heal a lil.

Gotta wake up at 6:30am to watch this here in australia but i will be there sitting on my coach imagining and pretending im at the Axa lol.
andre_carneiro
andre_carneiro Equipa Principal
« Responder #5 em: 23 de Novembro de 2010, 18:26 »
3-2 win or a 3-2 defeat.... certainly one we wont forget!

I've seen a defeat of 2-3 here against an English team... I rather see a victory this time... for sure it will be more unforgettable :)

By the way, congrats on the English section! Should we start thinking of an english translation of SB website? :D
4GIVME Juvenis
« Responder #6 em: 24 de Novembro de 2010, 11:24 »
Amazing result.

We defender as a team today and while when we were going forward it was frustrating as hell with the amount of turnovers we did when in good position it all payed off in the end with Matheus stepping up again. Moises and rodriguez were rocks as always.

Elton is one player who deserves more game time. Does nice things every time his on and with the cup game against benfica coming up it's a perfect oppertunity to give both he and barbosa a start.
1 Equipa Principal
« Responder #7 em: 24 de Novembro de 2010, 12:18 »
Amazing result.

We defender as a team today and while when we were going forward it was frustrating as hell with the amount of turnovers we did when in good position it all payed off in the end with Matheus stepping up again. Moises and rodriguez were rocks as always.

Elton is one player who deserves more game time. Does nice things every time his on and with the cup game against benfica coming up it's a perfect oppertunity to give both he and barbosa a start.

You had to wake up early today right?

Braga is truly the "Enorme", we have fans world wide.
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
Karl
Karl Juniores
« Responder #8 em: 24 de Novembro de 2010, 23:31 »
That is why this section is really important for the growth of Superbraga... everyday bigger!
Olho Vivo Equipa Principal
« Responder #9 em: 25 de Novembro de 2010, 00:53 »
I read a really good one on a football site comment box (from an Arsenal's rival fan certainly):

I thought Arsenal played really well. Closing down, tackling, creating chances and inducing their opponents into several reckless challenges.

Then I realised it was Sporting Braga who were playing in the gooner kit, and that Arsenal were in fact shit.
4GIVME Juvenis
« Responder #10 em: 25 de Novembro de 2010, 04:52 »
Haha brilliant post.

1, yes i did have to wake up early. 6:30am which isn't to bad as normally the kick off times for braga games are anywhere from 4am - 6am but i am at my computer for all of them.

Just got my membership renewed aswell. Just wish there was some incentive's for people outside of the country. Like i even offerd to pay for DVD copies of the matches to be sent but no lol.
Anuncios G
1 Equipa Principal
« Responder #11 em: 25 de Novembro de 2010, 11:07 »
Haha brilliant post.

1, yes i did have to wake up early. 6:30am which isn't to bad as normally the kick off times for braga games are anywhere from 4am - 6am but i am at my computer for all of them.

Just got my membership renewed aswell. Just wish there was some incentive's for people outside of the country. Like i even offerd to pay for DVD copies of the matches to be sent but no lol.

I think you pay less for your membership that the ones in Portugal. You are called the "sócio correspondente" I think.

But of course that there should be incentives for the  "sócios" outside Portugal. They are a big example of "love" for their club  ;D
Hemped
Hemped Juniores
  • Braga, Braga, Braga...Vamos para a frente!
« Responder #12 em: 25 de Novembro de 2010, 13:50 »
I just found this section right now ;D
Good job, keep it on! ;)
brinkle
brinkle Juniores
  • Vancouver, Canadá
« Responder #13 em: 25 de Novembro de 2010, 22:37 »
The time difference for me is just -5 hours so i got to see it a but after lunch time, and it was great to see the two goal right at the end, plus the next day enjoying the thrashing of that club who stole us the championship last year.... was too sweeeeeeet!

Lots of "lampioes" (derogatory term for benfica supporters) here where i am and also quite a lot of gooners too so i spent the whole day nagging both.   ;D ;D ;D

Gooners show a lot more sportsmanship though.  :D

« Última modificação: 25 de Novembro de 2010, 22:40 por brinkle »
1 Equipa Principal
« Responder #14 em: 26 de Novembro de 2010, 11:45 »
The time difference for me is just -5 hours so i got to see it a but after lunch time, and it was great to see the two goal right at the end, plus the next day enjoying the thrashing of that club who stole us the championship last year.... was too sweeeeeeet!

Lots of "lampioes" (derogatory term for benfica supporters) here where i am and also quite a lot of gooners too so i spent the whole day nagging both.   ;D ;D ;D

Gooners show a lot more sportsmanship though.  :D

Where do you live? USA? Canada?
4GIVME Juvenis
« Responder #15 em: 27 de Novembro de 2010, 01:36 »
Haha brilliant post.

I think you pay less for your membership that the ones in Portugal. You are called the "sócio correspondente" I think.

But of course that there should be incentives for the  "sócios" outside Portugal. They are a big example of "love" for their club  ;D

Well i did get a free scalf when i was there. Just wish we could get something extra even if it was at a cost. Dvd's of games would be awesome as it's almost impossible to find torrents of our games. For example the braga nacional game kicks off for me on monday at 7:15am which is pretty good. Only downside is i gotta leave for work at 8:30 so i may miss the final 20 mins or so which is normally when braga do their best work lol. Would be great to then get a copy sent out.
1 Equipa Principal
« Responder #16 em: 30 de Novembro de 2010, 10:14 »
Haha brilliant post.

Well i did get a free scalf when i was there. Just wish we could get something extra even if it was at a cost. Dvd's of games would be awesome as it's almost impossible to find torrents of our games. For example the braga nacional game kicks off for me on monday at 7:15am which is pretty good. Only downside is i gotta leave for work at 8:30 so i may miss the final 20 mins or so which is normally when braga do their best work lol. Would be great to then get a copy sent out.

LOL good guess, they did there "best work" in the end as usual
4GIVME Juvenis
« Responder #17 em: 30 de Novembro de 2010, 11:39 »
Yep as always the team lifted for the second half.

Anuncios M