Quantcast
Lech Poznan - Sporting Clube de Braga
You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Anuncios M
Lech Poznan - Sporting Clube de Braga
46 Respostas
508123 Visualizações
Karl
Karl Juniores
  Re:Lech Poznan - Sporting Clube de Braga
« Responder #40 em: 22 de Fevereiro de 2011, 11:39 »
Some statistics prior to this game... Both clubs are quite similar with their records in Europe although Lech have played more Champions Leauge games

This is Lech's 70th European game..
This is Braga's 73th European game..

Lech have won 27 games drew 12 games and lost 30 games
Braga have won 32 games drawn 10 games and lost 30 games

Lech Poznan have scored 93 goals in Europe and conceded 96 goals
Braga have scored 97 goals in Europe and conceded 86 goals

In Europa League/UEFA Cup Lech have scored 54 and conceded 47
In Europa League/UEFA Cup Braga have scored 65 and conceded 59

Braga have wn 54% of home games
Lech have won 29% of away games

Braga have not won at home since Standard Liege (3-0) at the same stage of the competition (last 32)two years ago. Since then Braga have drawn two games and lost 4 games scoring only 2 goals in the same competition.

Lech have only lost one game from 10 this seaon in the Europa League. scoring in 9 out of ten of their games.
lechpoznan
lechpoznan Iniciados
« Responder #41 em: 24 de Fevereiro de 2011, 21:59 »
Well, You proved to have a better team. At least we provided some excitement in the final minutes (Rudnevs chance and Wilk hitting the bar) :)
Congrats
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
rvx Equipa Principal
« Responder #42 em: 24 de Fevereiro de 2011, 22:08 »
Well, You proved to have a better team. At least we provided some excitement in the final minutes (Rudnevs chance and Wilk hitting the bar) :)
Congrats

Thanks. And you proved to be an excellent opponent, by dealing with the defeat in an honorable way.
Kriticus
Kriticus Equipa Principal
  • #2210 - desde 14/08/1989
« Responder #43 em: 25 de Fevereiro de 2011, 01:21 »
Congrats

Thanks. And you proved to be an excellent opponent, by dealing with the defeat in an honorable way.

I'm still amazed with the number of Lech fans that travelled all the way to Braga :o :o :o
Karl
Karl Juniores
« Responder #44 em: 25 de Fevereiro de 2011, 05:48 »
Congrats

I have to say that ths was one of the most exciting European games that I have seen in Braga. Te away support was tremendous and your fans behaved admirably giving everything they had for 90 minutes. I tink Lech were closed down well in the first half and showed some nervousness and the second half Braga much the same near the end. . The second goal was offside but then smetimes you need a bit of luck in these games(something Braga havent had at all in the league). The break for the weather probably did your team asolutely no favours whatsoever. The change in the weather probably didnt help either just like it went against Braga last week. As for action and afootballing spectacle I couldnt have hoped for more after our recent form. HAd Braga lost today they would have had their worst ever run at hoem without a win(The record is four games). Lech Poznan did themselves proud and in the end the tie could have went to either team. I congratulate your team and its supporters for giving us such a fantastic game. Although today is probably a going to be a bitter memory for most of yuour supporters I hope that the quality of the will to win from both sets of players brings you fond memories of your match in Braga. I also hope that nest years European Championships brings great thigns to Poznan. Good Luck for hte future and maybe we'll meet aain in Europa. Next time hopefully in the Champions League! Good luck for the remainder of your league championship. The qaulity I saw in your team today should push for a place in Europe again next season.
4GIVME Juvenis
« Responder #45 em: 28 de Fevereiro de 2011, 10:48 »
Let's hope Braga's 100th goal is a match winning goal in the first leg against Liverpool
1 Equipa Principal
« Responder #46 em: 28 de Fevereiro de 2011, 13:37 »
Let's hope Braga's 100th goal is a match winning goal in the first leg against Liverpool

Lets hope we can score the 110th this season  ;D ;D ;D

Anuncios M