Quantcast
Sub-fórum em Inglês?!
You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
Sub-fórum em Inglês?!
30 Respostas
13084 Visualizações
1 Equipa Principal
  Re:Sub-fórum em Inglês?!
« Responder #20 em: 16 de Novembro de 2009, 14:57 »
O que quer que sirva para elevar o nome do ENORME é sempre bem-vindo.  ;D

Então acham que há capacidade de avançar com isto? Precisam tempo? Precisam traduções?

Não deixem a ideia morrer.... é mais uma maneira de promover o nosso clube!
Karl
Karl Juniores
« Responder #21 em: 12 de Março de 2010, 22:27 »
5 meses mais tarde e ainda nao temos resposta? Se nao pode.. esta bem .. mas uma resposta acho eu era bom...
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
Karl
Karl Juniores
« Responder #22 em: 15 de Março de 2010, 16:47 »
I really liked the article I posted on my blog today and I had nowhere to post it here on the site so I'll put it here..
http://snowballjoyrider.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/braga55-lucky-numbers/

Braga55... Lucky numbers..

Is it a coincidence that it’s been 55 seasons(1954/55) since Braga won in Lisbon against Benfica? Is it a coincedence that Braga have 55 points so far this season? That Jorge “The Special Two” Jesus is 55 years old?(July1954) That there are only 55 days left until the end of the season? If, like me, you count the year between 1BC and 1AD then it’s been 2055 years since Julius Ceasar died? Julius Ceasar was warned to “beware the Ides of March”‘,which ironically is today the 15th of March. Ironically Julius Caesar was 55 years old when he was murdered… (Note: No association with Jorge Jesus intended)

Now I’m not into Numerology but just for the fun I checked on the internet to see what came up and the results were interesting and a bit of a laugh to read…

Name Number 55
 Name Numerology for 55 signifies the Universal Energy, or Prana. It represents great occult powers. Here we go..

It gives you the power to create or destroy. It makes you overcome and vanquish your enemies. Thats got to be good, right?

Numerology for 55 is praised in all scriptures and literatures. It represents Will Power and Genius. I’m starting to like this… 

The ancient Greek warriors invoked success and painted Number 55 in their armors. This invoked powers to confer victory on them, when they fought battles with their enemies. Guerreiros do Minho style!!!

Astonishing Talents

If your Name Numerology comes in Number 55, you astonish your friends with your knowledge and talents. They acclaim you as a man of Great Wisdom. Name Number 55 gives you a sharp acumen to perform like this. Domingos Pacienca or Jorge “The Special Two” Jesus????

Numerology for Number 55 endows you with a sparkling intelligence. You have to canalize it in the correct ways to benefit others. God created people like you, to make scientific inventions, and contribute to Mankind. Obviously it’s Domingos then!

Special Knowledge

Name-numerology for Number 55 gives you knowledge about the secrets of stars, galaxies, and Universe. If you meditate, you will get all knowledge about the Divine Creation. Your face shines with the Cosmic Effulgence. One for Domingos I reckon.. 

Numerology for Number 55 warns you of evil consequences, if you misuse your talents and skills, to the detriment of good people.  And one for Jorge Jesus lol

I know we should never talk Religion or Politics with friends but here’s the religious and political sides…

Psalm 55 from the Bible…

But you, O God, will bring down the wicked
       into the pit of corruption;
       bloodthirsty and deceitful men
       will not live out half their days.
       But as for me, I trust in you.

These words freak me out a little.. its so true….

And the political side and media spectrum…

55% Say Media Bias Bigger Problem Than Campaign Cash

ok so the link has absolutely nothing to do with football but the headline could easily be adapted to Portugal and by it’s media…
krugger
krugger Equipa Principal
« Responder #23 em: 15 de Março de 2010, 17:05 »

Great karl, had some fun reading your post, let´s just hope that the 55 is sine of good fortune for us then...
Karl
Karl Juniores
« Responder #24 em: 17 de Março de 2010, 01:11 »
Cheers Krugger...

http://snowballjoyrider.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/braga-54-strange-going-ons/
PLANET BRAGA   ;D ;D

Braga 54 strange going ons…

No Spanish flags, tapas or cafe solo solos… Just a simple blog post on the going on of our neighbours… No coffins travelling this year… Just the sound of one club going forward and another trying to stay afloat… Braga have never been in a healthier position.. Guimaraes seem to be heading in the opposite direction..

The Guimaraes Presidental elections are going on and the debate between Emílio Macedo da Silva and Manuel Pinto Brasil are dropping to comical levels. Already Brasil had got himself in trouble by saying that Braga were one of the four big teams. Yesterday the debate resembled a comedy duo with each mentioning the word Braga more times than the word Guimaraes during their spat. According to Emilio a good year is when Guimaraes finish ahead of Braga and Brasil wants the players to sleep in a shed before games to save money. Emilio’s number two (Luís Cirilo) is a Benfica fan and has his quotas paid up to date and of the 30,000+ supposed fans the club only has 9,000 who have paid up to date their subsciptions and therefore only 9,000 will able to vote in the election this week.

So what is Guimaraes’ aim? To be more like Braga and to finish ahead of them. These are absolutely fantastic aspirations for a club that claim to have unique fans. A club that allowed Benfica fans to mix among their seat paying fans earlier this season. The whole debacle about Brasil saying that Luis Freitas Lobo would be his sporting director and Emilio said he would never have any of his candidates have any ties with other clubs.. Brasil responded by naming the Benfica fan(Luís Cirilo)  to which Emilio denied. Brasil said he had proof… It’s not funny seeing them have a public falling out but it got even worse when Brasil put forward his madate. With 50 odd proposals and 1 photo he laughed at Emilio’s which had 12 proposals and 22 photos nd described it as a work of art… kind of lobsided if you ask me..

Brasil even with his comically error strewn interviews certainly seems to have the clubs interests at heart whereas Emilio seems to want to earn money from it and make people happy… Emilio has stated in the past that under his guidance Braga only finished once ahead of Guimaraes. Ok it’s a lie but you have to be a bit of a politician to get elected at any club these days. Throughout the year I’ve heard different reports about their true debts.. Some say 15 million.. Some say 6 million… Whatever happens a new bingo hall certainly wont get them out of this debt. Nor will a new petrol station.. As for going concerns.. Few of their star players(if you want to be ironic) have resigned contracts that will be out of date this summer. And the rest.. well, let’s just say that they won’t be sold for 7 figure sums.. Most wont even make 6 fugures and many will be on free transfers… So we will see a brand new Vitoria next season… no money.. lots of inexperienced players new to Portugal and juniors being promoted to the first team. Most probably we will see a team struggling for mid table security. The Europa league might be an escape for them but that wont be for long… Rarely have theygot past the first round in Europe in the last few years and this year they dont look like bucking the trend…

So a couple of years ago Guimaraes fans loved the fact they had finished 3rd(Something Braga have never done) and reaching the Champions League(something else Braga have never done) They gloated and gloated and yet whimpered out of the Champions League(due to a bad refereeing mistake) against Swiss opposition, then the Uefa cup they lost to Portsmouth(who Braga hammered 3-0 last season) and barely made a noticable effort in the league. This year, although in 5th they havent been very special. Naval and Leiria, clubs that rarely see more than 1000 supporters at home are within a few points of Guimaraes which is more to do with the fact that midtable is very open and very competitive(in the loosest of terms). Sporting are just ahead but still a distant 20 points from the top. Even if Braga lose every one of theirremaining seven games and Guimaraes win every one, Braga will still fnish at worst fourh place and have a gaureteed 4th place and a place in Europe already secured which was the height of our optimistc pre season wishes this year. Braga have completely surpassed any expectations they had after an early exit from the Europa League. Guimaraes for their part have done well. Their highest expectations were a place in Europe, a dream(I’m being ironic again..), most mid table teams have each year.

Good Luck to our neighbours in reaching their expectations..

My Mom says I’m Irish, my friends that support Braga say I’m Portuguese, Guimaraes fans say I’m Morrocan… Several years ago I worked in Guimaraes… It was my first day… One of the first things a student asked was where I was from(in Portuguese obviously)… My answer told them where I was from…

“Desculpe,  Eu não falo Español”

I love telling this story.. because it’s true!!!!!

Tomorrow’s post : St. Patricks Day Special… Fight Night BRAGA versus
Renato_Terror
Renato_Terror Iniciados
« Responder #25 em: 24 de Abril de 2010, 18:22 »
eu já falei nisto tantas vezes, mas "nunca" se justificou a existência do mesmo.

vá lá não custa nada, há imensos "fans" do Braga  :)

No one likes us, we dont care.
andre_carneiro
andre_carneiro Equipa Principal
« Responder #26 em: 28 de Agosto de 2010, 15:07 »
A ideia tinha sido minha há mto tempo... acho que mais do que nunca tinha sentido ter uma area do fórum em inglês. Já que nem o próprio site do SCBraga tem uma versão em inglês este poderia ser o melhor meio para tirar dúvidas e trocar comentarios com os adeptos das equipas que vamos defrontar e não só.
GalizacapitalBraga
GalizacapitalBraga Iniciados
  • À norte do norte
« Responder #27 em: 28 de Agosto de 2010, 15:41 »
Olá! Vou escrever a minha primeira mensagem por aqui já que acho que a minha "experiência" pessoal pode ser dalguma ajuda...

Disponibilizar uma sub-secção do foro e mesmo algumas notícias em inglês é sempre uma ideia óptima.
Eu sou (bom, "era", pq ultimamente estou algo preguiceiro :D) um dos responsáveis dum site/foro em inglês duma equipa de futebol galega(*) e na nossa experiência o nosso sucesso foi baseado em disponibilizar para o mundo o que o próprio clube não oferece: informações em inglês. Chegamos a centralizar quase todas as visitas internacionais procedentes da Europa, norte-América e Ásia, onde em muitos casos os nossos visitantes vinham desapontados da página oficial do clube. Não só isso, há quem pensa que nós somos a página oficial do clube em inglês ;) - evidentemente não somos, mas acho que o clube já entendeu que a estas alturas não pode competir connosco pelo "mercado internacional", haha!

Dito isto: sim, façam. Publicitem um local em inglês, com algumas notícias oficiais, etc. O esforço não é tão grande e o sucesso está garantido ;)

Tenham por certo que - desde o momento que o Braga teve que jogar com o Celtic e agora mesmo, neste instante - há milhares de pessoas no mundo procurando por "sporting braga" no google e por qualquer informação numa língua que eles possam perceber ;)
Já pensaram na quantidade de potenciais fãs do Braga que pode haver em Hong Kong? hehe

(*) Efectivamente, sou da Galiza norte, isto é, norte do rio Minho :P ;) :D
Fluvius Dourus dividens Gallaecia et Lusitania (Julius Honorius)
Anuncios M
Anuncios M
andre_carneiro
andre_carneiro Equipa Principal
« Responder #28 em: 29 de Agosto de 2010, 16:07 »
Olá! Vou escrever a minha primeira mensagem por aqui já que acho que a minha "experiência" pessoal pode ser dalguma ajuda...

Disponibilizar uma sub-secção do foro e mesmo algumas notícias em inglês é sempre uma ideia óptima.
Eu sou (bom, "era", pq ultimamente estou algo preguiceiro :D) um dos responsáveis dum site/foro em inglês duma equipa de futebol galega(*) e na nossa experiência o nosso sucesso foi baseado em disponibilizar para o mundo o que o próprio clube não oferece: informações em inglês. Chegamos a centralizar quase todas as visitas internacionais procedentes da Europa, norte-América e Ásia, onde em muitos casos os nossos visitantes vinham desapontados da página oficial do clube. Não só isso, há quem pensa que nós somos a página oficial do clube em inglês ;) - evidentemente não somos, mas acho que o clube já entendeu que a estas alturas não pode competir connosco pelo "mercado internacional", haha!

Dito isto: sim, façam. Publicitem um local em inglês, com algumas notícias oficiais, etc. O esforço não é tão grande e o sucesso está garantido ;)

Tenham por certo que - desde o momento que o Braga teve que jogar com o Celtic e agora mesmo, neste instante - há milhares de pessoas no mundo procurando por "sporting braga" no google e por qualquer informação numa língua que eles possam perceber ;)
Já pensaram na quantidade de potenciais fãs do Braga que pode haver em Hong Kong? hehe

(*) Efectivamente, sou da Galiza norte, isto é, norte do rio Minho :P ;) :D

Efectivamente... tenho varios amigos pelo mundo e gostava de os fazer "fãs" do SCB e de facto não há possibilidade deles investigarem por eles próprios informações do Braga, comprarem merchandising, etc...
O \Fórum do SB não tem qq obrigação de disponibilizar este tipo de informação a quem não fale português... a obrigação é do SCB... mas já que o departamento de marketing do clube não assume esta responsabilidade, acho que "teriamos/deveriamos nós" de a assumir!
mágicoBRAGAallez
mágicoBRAGAallez Equipa Principal
« Responder #29 em: 30 de Agosto de 2010, 03:44 »
Bem, isto parece ser assunto tabu para a moderação. E ainda não percebi muito bem porquê...
Cici
Cici Equipa Principal
« Responder #30 em: 30 de Agosto de 2010, 10:24 »
Bem, isto parece ser assunto tabu para a moderação. E ainda não percebi muito bem porquê...

Acho que é mais porque não vêm necessidade de se criar um sub-fórum em inglês (era preciso também que alguém tratasse de o fazer) e talvez um tópico dedicado aos membros estrangeiros para quando houvesse jogo contra equipas da Europa chegue... mas também não custava nada se pronunciarem sobre o assunto ::).

Anuncios M